Welcome! How to Use This Blog

A most heartfelt welcome to you!
There is a Welcome textbox on the side which will direct you to my definitions of terms (not available yet,) and other orienting matters. Please note this is all still under construction. Do check back or FOLLOW!

Thursday, July 29, 2021

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MY SUBSCRIBERS, FOLLOWERS, AND READERS

 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ALIA TO MY SUBSCRIBERS,  FOLLOWERS, AND READERS of exploringsecondandthirdtier.blogspot.com

This post is my way of reaching you right now, my few but valued subscribers or followers or readers to exploringsecondandthirdtier blog. Please read this announcement and choose what you'd like to do. 

The subscription service offered on blogspot.com (Blogger) is going away in a couple of days. As a result, I've decided to move this entire exploringsecondandthirdtier blog over to WordPress sometime "soon." But there won't be a way to reach you, by then.

I have been able to get a list of email addresses of Subscribers to this blog. Some of you I know personally and can reach independently. But some of you I don't know at all, and the subscription service doesn't even give me your name, only your email address.

For my Followers, some of you I know and some I don't.  The ones I don't know I will try to locate via LinkedIn or Facebook, if you don't respond to this post.

So, whether you are a subcriber, follower, or reader, if you are interested in continuing to be able to read old and new posts here, please EMAIL ME aliaaurami @ gmail.com and ask me to let you know when the new home is available!!

And I will reach out individually to everyone I have contact info for, (including current subscribers even if you don't email me) when exploringsecondandthirdtier is fully available again with a REAL subscription option!!

Grateful for your interest, and may your life be blessed and wonderful in every way,

Alia

No comments: