Turquoise Working Groups
· TURQUOISE we-spaces of a “working group” can have a profound felt-sense (to participants and observers) of calmness and serenity, but there can also be passion, urgency, and extraordinarily efficient operating toward a purpose (because in a way, the individual minds are “melded” into one, so differences and divisions when they show up are synergistic, not hindrances.)
· TURQUOISE loves to spontaneously discover projects and people to work with in ways that include the systemic integrations found in YELLOW projects and go beyond to include “invisible realms” of phenomena that are perceived and influenced to produce results. (PURPLE “magic” is the roots of this, but in TURQUOISE there is far more knowledge of how the social and natural world works, as complex systems, and more consistently benevolent intent in the use of invisible forces.)
· Even more profoundly than in GREEN, TURQUOISE is drawn to accomplishing practical, productive work in teams.
The characteristics of an individual who can work in teams composed of people predominantly in the TURQUOISE worldview might include these:
- Automatically senses and works directly with group energies and energy flows
- Uses “invisible realm” actions/intentions/flow to accomplish ordinary outcomes such as purpose-setting, marketing outcomes, project management, etc. This is far beyond affirmations and visualizations.
- Is grounded with a balanced life, values physical life, health, and relationships
- Has a work/life attitude of creativity, playfulness, and joy, not hesitant to experiment and make mistakes
- Is a good “team player," with profound commitment to "working on the relationship" of the team itself, in high-consciousness ways
o Is emotionally/socially mature, including not flaky or flighty, can keep agreements made (or inform others of changes in plans,) no sharp edges, no subtle hypocrisy, etc.
o Can talk about use of energy techniques, has an intellectual framework for their work.
Even though this ability to put things into words develops through the time spent maturing through TURQUOISE, by late TURQUOISE it is balanced by three realizations.
§ First, that "there are mysteries in play behind the scenes" (quote from an editorial in Mysterious Ways magazine) that can simply not be understood in words, or by the mind, and sometimes can't even be sensed. The territory is that vast. So the person is content to only partially "know" what they are doing, or what's happening, or what the results are.
§ Second, this means they understand that it is not their personal will, their personal manipulation of subtle energies, which is creating most of what happens and the results.
§ Third, by late TURQUOISE there is a clear grasp of the contextual nature of word meanings, so whatever words they might use to describe what they are doing, their framework is always just an incomplete map. However (because they have matured through YELLOW and gained this skill already) they still can communicate something meaningful to almost anyone they choose to communicate about their work with.
- Always open, always learning
- Always engaged in emotional and spiritual growth
- Consciously in service to planetary or larger evolution
- Has significant skills and capacities from earlier stages, especially from BLUE, ORANGE, and YELLOW that keep energy work grounded
- Has significant flight-time logged in participating in higher we-space groups
o Able to function on multiple levels and layers of reality/consciousness simultaneously, so the work is grounded and focused plus the detail work is grounded in vast spaciousness of cosmic evolution.
· Some individuals and groups mostly in BLUE work in “teams” composed of humans and angelic (or “demonic”) Beings. Some groups and individuals in GREEN teams also work with various invisible Beings as participants in the team, such as (echoed up from PURPLE) Nature spirits of various kinds, totem animals, or angelic or other “spirit-beings.”
A TURQUOISE team is likely to be found consciously relating to all of those as team participants, plus, possibly, ancestors, ascended masters, upper-dimensional (spirit-realm) extra-terrestrials, archetypes, morphic fields, and more. In TURQUOISE these relationships and interactions involve conscious practices of invocation and communication. In CORAL the integration of all those with the people—in their lives and work—is habitual, automatic, seamless.
If all this appeals to you, get in touch with me to explore possibilities!
 Many people long for community. The “cool color” worldviews especially include this longing. In TURQUOISE the longing is even more poignant because there are so few others who have matured into this stage; a person might go years without meeting anyone.